Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Coming Around

Yesterday, as you may have read, was just one of those days where I just felt totally disconnected. So, I did what I said I was going to do. I put on the mP3 player and went for a long walk. There is something very spiritual about going on a walk by yourself with some of your favorite music playing in only your ears. It makes you feel like you are really alone, not lonely, but alone and when you are truly alone I find you can do some of your best thinking. I managed to sort some things out and come to some conclusions, not earth shattering conclusions, but things that are important to me. I guess you could say I put some things in perspective, which is always a good place to put things. Anyway, it did the trick, today I am feeling much better. I think I have my feet squarely planted on terra firma and I'm ready to take on the rest of my life, or at least today anyway.

I'm not sure what happens on those days, if it's just hormonal, or environment or what, but that disconnected feeling is sure an odd place to be. I think this time it maybe did me some good and maybe that's what it's all about, nature's way of getting people to put their life in perspective. Anyway, I'm feeling good today, positive even and I'm looking forward to a great one.

It's Crazy Isn't It?

JayJay

No comments:

The Ocean Speaks

The Ocean Speaks

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old mother, married with two almost adult children. Life is good.