Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rain, Rain I Love You

It's another one of those gray, rainy days where the air is heavy and warm and all things are very still, except for the water drops falling from the sky. I love these days. Things have been getting pretty dry and the forest fire index is very high, so thank you Mother Nature for taking care of yourself. I'm not sure how she does it, but she manages.

Anyway I enjoy a good thunder and lightning storm now and again, it makes you feel alive and puts you in awe of just what Mother Nature can do when she puts her mind to it. Tomorrow, the plants will be greener, the air fresher and the grass will need mowing. The earth, like the people in it, is in need of a shower now and then and she just had a good one. Enjoy the day.

It's Crazy Isn't It?

Jay Jay

No comments:

The Ocean Speaks

The Ocean Speaks

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old mother, married with two almost adult children. Life is good.