Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy Week

So I haven't had much time this week to do all the internet visiting that I would like to do, it has just been one of those busy weeks. We all have them, that's for sure. Now that I have a minute, and only about a minute, I just thought I'd write a few lines to refresh myself and anyone who may read this.

The week is quickly approaching it's end and I am looking forward to this weekend. Not because there is anything special I have to do this weekend, but because there isn't anything. This weekend is wide open and I think I'll just spend some time at home, do some reading, and some of the dreaded housework and just relax. Sometimes it's just those simple things that can seem so exciting just because it's wide open and free and you don't have anything you HAVE to do. Cheers for free weekends.

It's Crazy Isn't It?

Jayjay

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Looking forward to having nothing to do is not a bad thing at all. I hope the rest of your week goes by quickly.

Pseudo said...

I love free weekends. I know I need one when plans that should be fun just feel like more stuff to fit in a schedule.

Enjoy your weekend!

The Ocean Speaks

The Ocean Speaks

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old mother, married with two almost adult children. Life is good.