Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday October 17

And...here we go!

Friday Fill In

Thanks Janet.

1. Follow the yellow brick road.
2. Sunscreen is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must work hard.
4. I'm a softie is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a soft spot for unruly kids..
6. Hope floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a concert, tomorrow my plans include Laundry and chores and Sunday, I want to go on a nature hike!

3 comments:

Pseudo said...

Ah...nature hike. I bet it's beautiful where you're going.

I could tell youare a softy ; -)

Have a great weekend.

cheatymoon said...

Take some photos on your nature hike and share with us, 'k?
Have a great time!!

Jay Jay said...

Thanks both of you. I will take some pics.

The Ocean Speaks

The Ocean Speaks

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old mother, married with two almost adult children. Life is good.