Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!



1. October is full of colour, crisp air and that wonderful aroma that only occurs in the autumn.
2. Crazy drivers scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a cornucopia of colour and texture and paints the earth with a carpet of warm tones.
4. My favorite horror movie is The Birds because it scares you without ghouls, goblins or psychotic serial killers .
5. Good food, good wine, good company = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and I was curled up with a good book seeking solace in it's pages.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the Scarecrow Festival and Sunday, I want to go on a hike and enjoy the crisp fall air!

JayJay

5 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Have a great hike and a fabulous weekend!

Jay Jay said...

Thanks Movie

Pseudo said...

A scarcrow festival! I do miss autumn - the smells, the crispness, the colors. Over here we get a five degree drop on the thermometer.

Fun fact. Tipee Hedren lived down the sreet from my grandma when I was a little girl and I actually went to one of Melaniw Griffith's birthday parties.

Jay Jay said...

That is a fun fact. I had forgotten that Melanie Griffith's mother was Tipee Hedren. The scarecrow festival was great. I happens in Mahone Bay which is an idyllic little spot and every shop and house in the whole town is decked with autumn colour and lots of scarecrows. It is nice to have autumn, but I'm not looking forward to winter.

Jayjay

Pseudo said...

Did you get pictures?

The Ocean Speaks

The Ocean Speaks

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old mother, married with two almost adult children. Life is good.