Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend At Last!

Thanksgiving Weekend. The first long weekend of the school year. Wow that extra day on the weekend sure makes a difference.

I always find Thanksgiving works, it makes me sit back and think of all the things I am grateful for and really cherish. So for today I thought I would list a few in no particular order:

1. My husband and 2 children
2. My 7 brothers and 2 sisters
3. My parents who have both passed on, but were awesome parents, friends, mentors,
people.
4. Living in a free country
5. The ocean - I am thankful every day for the ocean.
6. My profession - even though it is at times frustrating, I love it.
7. Books - good books
8. Sunshine
9. Rain
10. Music

Of course there are many more things, but these are some that I cherish and am grateful for every day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

It's Crazy Isn't It?

Jayjay

4 comments:

Pseudo said...

Great list Jay Jay, but 9 siblings! You are truely blessed there, how much fun was that growing up?

My Canadian blog friends are really getting my tummy craving an early turkey dinner.

Jay Jay said...

It was lots of fun Pseudo and even though we are all adults now it still is fun. We are a tight knit bunch. It won't be long now, your turkey is just a little over a month away I believe. Have a good weekend

cheatymoon said...

Wow, that's a big family. I have 5 siblings.
I love your list. What a nice idea.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend.

Jay Jay said...

Thanks Movie

The Ocean Speaks

The Ocean Speaks

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old mother, married with two almost adult children. Life is good.