Monday, October 6, 2008

A Normal Day

Today was quite a normal day for me (whatever normal may be). I woke up at my normal time. I had a shower and ate my normal breakfast (cheerios). Then I did my normal things: dried my hair, makeup (not too much), brushed the teeth and got dressed. I woke my daughter up at her normal time and left for work at my normal time.

It was a normal day at school, some ups, some downs and things were normal for a Monday. I got home at my normal time and went about my normal getting supper ready, etc.

Sometimes normal is great.

It's Crazy Isn't It?

Jayjay

1 comment:

Pseudo said...

Normal is great. Have you ever noticed it is also great when you look back on it? Like looking at old pics of your children messing up the house?

The Ocean Speaks

The Ocean Speaks

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old mother, married with two almost adult children. Life is good.